At TQM Roofing Inc., we know the value of a great roofing contractor when we see it. If you have experience in the roofing industry and have been looking at commercial roofing careers, then you may be a great fit for our team. Here are some of the commercial roofing qualifications we look for as you determine whether our commercial roofing jobs may be right for you:
- Must have the ability to carry and set up roofing equipment (ladders, tools, etc.) up to 50lbs. unassisted, as well as climb and descend to the work site successfully.
- Must be able to work at heights in excess of 10 feet, including navigating flat and sloped roofs.
- Be willing to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions, and in dusty and dirty environments.
- Use hand and mechanical tools efficiently, including cutting, hammering, mopping, fastening, and working with a variety of roofing materials.
- Must be able to lift and carry roofing materials weighing up to 100lbs. (with assistance as needed) repeatedly throughout the work day.
- Continuously work in a variety of positions, including standing, bending over, and on hands and knees.
- Arrive at the job site on time and be ready to work at the start of the day as directed.
- Operate company vehicles safely and maintain proper driving classifications, as needed.
- Understand and master safe working practices per TQM Roofing Inc. requirements.
- Successfully complete and pass standard drug testing.
If this sounds like you, or if you would like to learn more about commercial roofing careers and if you’d be a great fit for our team at TQM Roofing Inc., contact us today! We’ll be happy to answer your questions and discuss your options as part of our commercial roofing team.